Effective Date: December 23, 2021
Information We Collect
Personal Information You Provide To Us Or Ask A Third Party To Provide Us
- We may collect personal information, including your name, cell phone number, email address, and certain demographic data, when you choose to voluntarily provide to us by subscribing to a newsletter, making inquiries regarding our products or services, requesting news from us, participating in surveys and the results of the surveys, reporting any issues you have found with our Website, participating in a promotional offer, providing us with feedback on our Website, or otherwise interacting with us.
- We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 16. If we find we have collected any information regarding a child, we will immediately delete the same. By using our Website, you represent that you are at least 16 years of age.
- When we provide you the opportunity to engage in public actions such as comment on articles on the Website that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, reviews, ratings or any other items that you submit for publication, then the information disclosed in your public activities, along with your name, image or photo, becomes public and may be used for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to engage in public actions, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, and used by other users of these areas. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in the course of your public actions, and we have no responsibility to publish, take down, remove, or edit any of your public postings or submissions.
Non-Personal Information Collected Using Technology
- When you access and browse our Website, generally we do not request any personally identifiable information. However, we may collect, and track information provided to us by your device, including the website you came from, browser type, unique device identifiers, IP address, domain name, geolocation information, time and date of access and other information that does not personally identify you. We may use this information alone or together with your personal information to customize content and presentation on our Website. Non-personal information that we collect may be combined with other information about you.
- We may collect non-personal information about you through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and similar technologies. Cookies are small strings of text sent by the Website to your browser which are then stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to change your browser setup to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you may not be able to use or access all or a portion of our Website or features or may not receive personalization on the Website. In addition, advertisers may not recognize you when you return to their Website. The “Help” section of your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
How We Use Your Information
- The information, including the personal information, you provide to us may be used for any purpose we deem appropriate and may be given or disclosed to our affiliates, partners, vendors, advertisers, licensees and third parties. You acknowledge that you understand when you disclose personal information (name, email address, zip code) in connection with your use of our services, such information can be monitored, collected and used by us or others and may result in unsolicited messages from other users or third parties.
- We may use demographic and preference information to provide advertising on the Website to target the users for whom they are most pertinent. This means users may see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and many advertisers send their messages to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both your experience and the effectiveness of the advertising.
- We may use your information to show you relevant ads both on our services and elsewhere or measure the effectiveness of ads. To learn more about how you can opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit www.networkadvertising.org
How We Disclose Your Information
- We may provide your information, including your personal information, to third parties, such as service providers, vendors, and advertisers, for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation, for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors.
- We may share in aggregate, statistical from non-personal information regarding the visitors to our Website, traffic patterns and Website usage with our affiliates, investors, advertisers or other third parties.
- We may disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law or may disclose such information in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority, subpoena, court order or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we sell, buy, or merge with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Website may offer links to other websites, including links embedded in advertisements and links to various news sources that are not under our control. Such links to other websites may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not own or control such companies and websites and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable industry-accepted technology and controls to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. Although these measures have been found by our industry to be effective, use of the Internet and computer systems remain vulnerable to unauthorized access. Thus, we do not guarantee that all information you provide to us will not be accessed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for third party conduct outside of our control.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information, surveys, or newsletters from us, simply follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email or email us at [email protected]
Notice to California Residents
California Residents CCPA Rights
Shine the Light. One time a year California resident can ask us to disclose what information we received or shared about them and from what category of third-parties this was done for marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to know we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. Please make this request by sending us an email at [email protected].
The CCPA requires we give their residents notice of the following rights:
Right to Know. You have the right to: (i) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection; (iv) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information; and (v) the specifics of personal information we hold about an individual.
Right to Deletion. California residents have a right to request the deletion of their Personal Information collected or maintained it in the past 12 months – there are certain exemptions to this such as legal compliance or to complete a transaction and document that transaction or security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible); debug to identify and repair functionality errors; exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or other legal right or comply with a legal obligation.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of any sale of your Personal Information unless you are requesting a product or service, this is an exemption from this right, and we will process your request. But you have the right to cease all further sale of your Personal Information.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights. You have a right and we will not undertake any discriminatory treatment against you if you exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Response Time and Response Format. We make every effort to respond to respond within the 45 days allows by the law. If there is a delay, we will let you know. We deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will provide our response in a manner that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance to you.
California Residents Shine the Light Rights
One time a year, California residents can ask us to disclose what information we received or shared about them and from what category of third-parties this was done for marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to know we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. Please submit your request by sending us an email at [email protected].